IF THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON, PHOENIXX MUST BE IN THE HOUSE.
Janet Wabel Rawlings
"I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you what a wonderful band you hired for last night (Saturday, June 21). We had a wonderful dinner and stayed for the music which was some of the best we've heard in a long time! Great for dancing and listening both! Please get these guys back again- soon and often! We'll spread the word!"
Recent Facebook Posts
- "Back by popular demand! Classic Rock at it's Finest! There's always a party in the house when these guys are in town...don't forget your dancin' shoes...you won't be able to stay in your seat! Get here early...they pack the house! NO COVER! "
- "...I hear I missed a great performance. "
- "Wow, what a fabulous time! You guys MADE the party! - Mother of the Bride
- "You guys really rock! "
- "It was great seeing you. Wish we could have talked more, but with the band playing, that is hard to do. Really love the band."
- "We had a blast. Dancing we did! Do you have a page where I can "like" Phoenixx?"
- "We look forward to seeing you guys again"
- "OMG! We had a blast at your latest gig. You guys sounded great. We danced our asses off. The burgers were pretty good too!"
"St. Patty's Party! Phoenixx will be appearing live at 9pm! It's always a party when they come to the "Hedz." These guys have been playing together for years and it shows! Great sound, great selection of music, great all around entertainers...they really know how to get the party started! We will have our Corned Beef and Cabbage special all day...plenty of green beer and festive St. Patty's beverages for all! NO COVER! You will definitely need to get here early for a good seat...these guys pack the house!"